Some programs and events will be held at the Ross Community Center. Please check the calendar for details.
Ross Community Center:
1110 W. 10th St., Muncie, IN 47302
General Phone Number:
Call or Text (765) 747-4741
Family Resource Center Community Navigators on-site Mondays & Wednesdays 11-1pm and Fridays 3-5pm
Meet the Team
Delaware County Calendar
View our monthly calendars for hours and special events.
Programs and activities change throughout the month.
Saturday Hours are currently set aside for Addictions and Recovery Programming. No other services will be available to the public on this day.
Our Parent Council
Our Volunteer Opportunities
How to Become a Partner
At This Location
- Community Navigators- Connection to resources & programming to meet your goals
- Susy's Store
- Eastern Indiana Works-WorkOne Kiosk
- Computers & Wifi Connection
- Kids Corner
- Peer Recovery Coaches- Recovery Hub
- ABLBH Support Group Meetings
- Creative Kids Activities
- Parent Cafes and Support
Co-located services and providing partners
Parent Cafés and Support
Adult Programming and Education
- Career Counseling and job-seeking assistance – Eastern Indiana Works-WorkOne
- Career Counselors On-site Every Friday
- Open Intakes HSE – Excel Center
- Financial Literacy – PathStone Corporation
Whole Person Wellness Workshops and other Health services:
- Healthy Lifestyle Center
- Anthem Medicaid
- Purdue Extension- Carol's Corner
- My Plate and Being active every Tuesday 3 - 4:30p; 15minute lessons
- Follow the link for monthly family class offerings.
- Open Door Health Services
- BSU Practicum Clinic