All of our centers help residents find and access the services available within their community. These issues can be daunting to face and complicated to resolve- our centers work with you to make getting the help you need as simple as possible! Our staff is experienced in navigating these issues and getting the most help possible- we can find and fill out any applications you may need, and attend school and agency meetings with you, so you always have someone in your corner, help with in-home case management, or simply offer a listening ear. We’re available to meet in our offices or at your home.
These services are completely free and voluntary.
- Child Care Assistance and Child Development
- Food Assistance
- Legal Assistance
- Education and Job Training and Educational Support
- Financial and Housing Assistance
- Clothing Assistance
- Parenting Support and Assistance
- Substance Abuse Support
- Mental Health and Counseling
- Shelters & Recovery Housing
- Transportation and Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV)
- How to get a new ID/Birth Certificate/SS Card